British Blind Sport Jobs
First Steps Co-ordinator
- Salary: £20,500 pro rata
- Hours of Work: 15 hours per week (over 2 or 3 days to be agreed with the preferred candidate)
- Contract term: 12 month contract
- Based at British Blind Sport Offices, Leamington Spa
- Closing date for applications: Thursday 31st January 12pm
- Interviews: Friday 8th February 2019
Could you make a visible difference? Are you passionate about helping people and improving lives? An exciting opportunity has become available to join our small but ambitious and friendly team, as a British Blind Sport First Steps Co-ordinator.
Find out more and apply at https://britishblindsport.org.uk/first-steps-co-ordinator/
Can you make a visible difference?
British Blind Sport enables blind and partially sighted people to have the same opportunities as sighted people to access and enjoy sport and recreational activities.
As a relatively small, Warwickshire based charity, we rely on volunteers to help us with our work.
There are numerous roles available, but we are willing to be flexible and match something to your skills wherever possible. Please call us on 01926 424247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org